Here are my go-to products for a glam look that doesn’t require an infinite amount of beauty products.
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20 – $21 – I use thing for full under eye coverage
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Light – $6.99 at any drugstore – I use this for between the brows, spot treatment, sides of nose and cupids bow and chin.
- Anastasia Contour Kit in light – $36 – Java and Banana are the two colors I adore. Java to contour, banana to highlight. I’ll use the darker bronzer to blend and the shimmery color to add some sparkle to the cheekbones.
- Anastasia Dip Brown in Ash Brown – $18 – To get fleeky browns, line top and bottom to create fuller brow.
- Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle – $18 – This color is a MUST. It’s perfect alone or to create a smokey eye. It’s like contouring for the eyes!
- Ardelle Lashes in #113 – $9.20 for 4 – Theses lashes are long and glamorous. Add mascara to bottom lashes to complete the look.
- Mac Lipliner in Etcetra – $20 – This lip pencil can be work alone or with a lipstick over. My ultimate favorite this season.
- Nars ‘Ita’ Kabuki Brush – $55 – The best brush for contouring your cheeks and nose. So easy to use and worth the steep price.
Eight products for a glam look is a STEAL in my eyes. Since I work with numbers, maximizing profits on the least costs is how I look at makeup. Yes, you can buy a ton of products and use multiple bronzers, or you can stick with what works.